Date(s) - November 20, 2020
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Webinar – Oral Health in the Medical Home: The Critical Role of Oral Health in Optimal Health
1.5 CEU, Core • Complimentary to Attend!
Presenter: Susan A. Fisher-Owens, MD, MPH, FAAP
Hosted by Children Now, the Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society, Sacramento County Public Health, and the Sacramento District Dental Society. Susan A. Fisher-Owens, MD, MPH, FAAP will be speaking about the importance of oral health in pediatric care and systemic health in a live webinar.: Impact on Oral Health & Policy Responses.”
Following this webinar you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of oral health in pediatric care.
- Incorporate the use of oral health screening into the primary care practice .
- Integrate application of fluoride varnish in the pediatric setting.
- Locate dental referral resources.
- Identify pain-free ways for providers to support oral health.
- Detail adaptations for promoting oral health during COVID-19 times.