Date(s) - April 26, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Ste 200
Sacramento, California 95825
Possibilities, Perils and Practicalities of Dental Practice Ownership from Start to Finish
2 CEU, 20% • $75 Member Price
In today’s stressful economy, dental practice owners constantly face external, as well as internal, economic challenges. At this seminar Kerry Straine will address the external economic climate, and also the internal economic challenges practice owners face, and how to develop strategy to accomplish owning the practice of your dreams.
- How to establish SMART goals that are based on your actual history, accurate revenue and expense analysis, and accurate assessment of your growth potential.
- How to link all the benchmarks of your practice to written operating policies.
- Learn how to understand your historical performance by review of your practice’s P&L.
- The guidelines for revenue expenditure and profitability management to ensure you achieve your personal goals.
- The correlation between internal production and collection goals and your P&L
- Best practices overhead percentages and cash flow standards for successful dental practices.
- How to orchestrate your team for maximum effectiveness guided by a proven and predict able management system.
Presented by: Kerry Straine, President and CEO, Straine Consulting
Kerry K. Straine, President and CEO, graduated from California State University at Sacramento with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting in 1979 and has been in business and financial management for more than thirty years. Kerry is a Certified Straine Management System™ Consultant as well as a Certified Professional Behavioral & Values Analyst. It was Kerry’s education and experience in accounting that led to the development of The Straine Management System™, the premier platform that provides strategic planning, leadership and team development, policy and management system design, training, monitoring and coaching for dental professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Kerry also developed the Straine Practice Analysis™ as the first tool used by the dental industry more than 25 years ago to illustrate the opportunities that exist in a dental practice. Kerry’s mission has always been to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of all professionals in the dental industry. Kerry’s approach is unique in that he does not limit his vision to dental practices, but rather links the role of education and leadership to every aspect within the dental industry. In 2001 Henry Schein Dental selected Kerry as an instructor on leadership, laws of teamwork, communication, and practice management for its advanced professional education programs at Career Development.
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.