Date(s) - June 18, 2020 - June 19, 2020
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
SDDS knows how important it is to get your practice running, so we have partnered with Breathe Safe Environmental to provide N95 fit testing for SDDS members and their staff only.
Please read below for important information that you will need to know prior to the fit testing. Registration is below.
- Fit-Test will run in groups up to 9 and will last 25-30 minutes
- It is recommended that offices test in a group with same type of mask so the instruction is the same
- This is a time-sensitive test, if you are late you will not be able to be fit tested
- Anyone that has facial hair that comes into contact with the seal cannot be tested per OSHA
- This is a Qualitative Test (taste), we advise no smoking, food or drink 10 minutes prior
- If you need fit testing on more than one mask, you need to schedule more than one session
Price: Flat rate of $25 per fit test with medical clearance (an extra $5 savings)
You will need to supply your own N95 mask. Please make sure it is FDA approved and is the mask which you will be using in your office. For a list of approved masks, click here. Be prepared to tell the make and model upon registration.
You may consider having a backup model that is either a different size or style, so there is a higher probability of getting people to pass (if they are vertically folded or all cup style there is a possibility of it not working). Remember, the model you are tested on is the one which will be passed and approved for use.
N95 masks are not a requirement to practice (please check CDC and California Department of Health guidelines); this is for those who have N95s and need the fit test.
To schedule your fit testing time:
- View the schedule at the following link to see open times: SDDS Members and Staff Only
- Then to register your time slot: email Jessica at Breathe Safe Environmental at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited, so please email Jessica at Breathe Safe Environmental and schedule yourself and your staff as soon as possible. When registering, please include the following information:
- Name of practice
- How many people
- Desired date and time
- That you’re an SDDS Member