Date(s) - November 6, 2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
OSHA – Train the Trainers – Then Train Your Team
2 CEU, Core • $80
This course covers the primary focus points to complete an annual training session in the office. This course addresses the development and implementation of an Exposure Control Plans (ECP) for dental healthcare facilities. Course topics include:
- understanding the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- understanding the Hazard Communication regulations and the latest information
- determining potential exposure(s) and methods of control
- developing an Exposure Control Plan (ECP) and maintaining it
- exposure incidents, workers comp requirements for treatment
- training regulations and record keeping
Upon course completion, participants will have the ability to:
- take a step-by-step approach in training OSHA in their healthcare facility while utilizing the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard as a reference.
- understand and describe training requirements and eligibility topics for all training to be considered valid.
- teach workers about their rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint as well as how to recognize, abate and prevent job-related hazards.
LaDonna Drury-Klein, The Foundation for Allied Dental Education:
Ms. Drury-Klein RDA, BS, is a dedicated, engaging trainer in OSHA, Infection Control and regulatory issues affecting the profession. Following 18 years of clinical experience and 20 years as an educator, LaDonna has successfully authored textbooks for dental assisting, served as a two-time appointee to the Dental Board of California under Governor Gray Davis, and is the Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation for Allied Dental Education.
This course has been postponed.
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.