Date(s) - May 25, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
California Employers Association • 12-1:30pm • 1.5 CE, 20% • Webinar • $69 Member Price
What is an HR Webinar?
An HR Webinar is an online and audio seminar you can listen to while you have your lunch or while you are on the road. You will only need a phone and/or computer. All you need to do is dial, listen and ask questions if you desire. This webinar has been designed with you in mind!
Login information will be sent one week prior to course.
Workplace conflict haunts organizations every day—it leads to lost productivity, diminished morale, and decreased performance. And, it is very expensive—it will have a negative effect on your organization’s bottom line through increased employee absenteeism, decreased job performance, and poor customer service. This training will focus on developing skills such as active listening non-judgmental questioning and how to have open and honest communication.
Course objectives are to learn:
- Learn how to assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy
- Understand the elements of effective communication
- Discover and utilize a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people
- Navigate through tough conversations with employees
- Understand the process of conflict resolution across department team members
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.