Date(s) - October 26, 2022
10:00 am - 11:30 am
California Employers Association • 10-11:30am • 1.5 CE, 20% • Webinar • $69 Member Price
What is an HR Webinar?
An HR Webinar is an online and audio seminar you can listen to while you have your lunch or while you are on the road. You will only need a phone and/or computer. All you need to do is dial, listen and ask questions if you desire. This webinar has been designed with you in mind!
Login information will be sent one week prior to course.
It is in every employer’s interest to look into workplace issues no matter how big or small. When an employer learns about a complaint concerning harassment, discrimination, or retaliation, they are legally obligated to conduct a workplace investigation in order to prevent and promptly correct the conduct. In this training, we will cover how to conduct a timely, thorough, and objective investigation, as required by the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Course objectives are to learn:
- How to spot investigation triggers;
- The appropriate time line for initiating and completing an investigation;
- How to gather evidence, determine scope, and draft effective interview questions;
- Interviewing techniques and credibility assessments;
- How to come to conclusions and draft a report;
- Implementing appropriate corrective action; And more!
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.