Date(s) - January 10, 2023
5:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
2200 Harvard Street
Sacramento, CA 95815
“SDDS Talk” – 10 on 10 – What Happened to That Implant?
10 Minutes, 10 Slides, 5 Speakers (In-person course)
3 CEU, Core • Member Price: $80 early / $90 regular / $99 late
5:45-6:45pm – Registration & Vendors
6:50-7:15pm – Announcements & Dinner
7:30-9:00pm – Program • 3 CE units, Core
Implants have become part of everyday dentistry. The bigger issue in clinical practice is the need to monitor implants as a part of normal dentition, identify problems early to manage them and have a plan in place to maintain them in the long run. The goal of the presentation is to educate the audience on how to identify an ailing implant and how to manage it. This presentation is done by local specialists who are experts in the field of managing implants and the issues that arise with them after they have been restored and in function.
- Navneet Arora, DDS, MPH, DABP – Peri-implantitis: Clinical Factors and Management Options
- Leland Lee, DDS – Bone regeneration around ailing implants
- Matt Korn, DDS – Soft tissue considerations for healthy implants
- Paul Binon, DDS, MSD – How to deal with broken abutments and screws
- Rosemary Wu, DMD, MS – Maintenance protocols for single and multiple implants
Bios coming soon!
Sign up with fillable PDF »
Online Registration Coming Soon »
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.