Date(s) - September 30, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Ste 200
Sacramento, California 95825
Business / Practice Management Forum – Fix It Before It Fails (In-person course)
2.5 CEU, 20% • $75 Member Price
Are you gloomy when your equipment seems to fail or break on your busiest days? This program will present basic office equipment maintenance so that those Manic Mondays disappear! This course will give great advice on maintenance, upkeep and identification of possible equipment failure – and how to avoid crisis and panic!
The average dental office in California loses over $6500/day or $800/hour when vital equipment fails. Consistent periodic maintenance and knowing what to look for before it fails is the key… and when to call the experts, before you really mess things up!
Discussion will include:
- Amalgam separation, importance of maintaining, pitfalls, how to inspect and change
- Vacuum/compressor do-it yourself fixes and preventative maintenance
- Vacuum lines, low suction, how to deep clean lines
- Handpiece maintenance, do-it yourself fixes, lubrication & cleaning
- Preventing air and water from joining forces in your air/water syringe
- Cavitron low/no water fixes
- Understanding the function of the heartbeat of the practice
- Understand key failures of each of the pieces of the equipment thatmake up the heartbeat of the practice
- Simple and inexpensive do it yourself fixes
Eric Payne; TEKagogo:
Mr. Payne is referred to, lovingly, as TEKagogo’s Chief Troublemaker. Once you meet him, this will immediately make sense. With more than two decades of experience in the dental industry, one might say he has a rather spirited background. With his hands on approach, and do it yourself kind of attitude, you will see his positive impacts quickly. Excited by the “disruptive nature” of our company and “its TekCentric focus that will elevate the lives of both the Teks themselves and the Clinicians they touch, and the opportunity for future innovation within the platform that will significantly alter the way the business of clinicians and technicians operate.”
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.