Date(s) - October 25, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
The Insurance You Need – Or Shouldn’t Do Without
No CEU • $75 Member Price
Is your practice AND your life appropriately insured? What if you can’t go to work tomorrow?
What if your practice burned down (and you were in it, but lived)? What is your most valuable asset in your practice? If your practice stops for either your own disability or something out of your control (i.e fire, computer hacking and shut down, accident) how do you pay the bills, the mortgage, your employee salaries, your loans? How long are you protected, even with insurance?
Do you sleep at night? Attend this course so that you will…:
- Discover insurance available as a business owner as well as a clinical dentist
- Become aware of the unknown risks that may plague your practice – and how to avoid or PROTECT you, your employees and your practice
- Understand how disability companies define “disability” and how you can be paid … or not!
- Why, and at what age and level of health, should you buy disability insurance?
- Become aware of the unknown risks that may plague your practice and your ability to produce income– and how to avoid or PROTECT you, your family, your employees and your practice
Christopher Nunn, MassMutual Financial Group Northern California:
Christopher Nunn has specialized in working with predominately dentists and physicians throughout California for the past 11 years. Born and raised in the greater Sacramento area and being the 4th generation from his family to reside here. He is committed to serving his clients, their families, businesses, partners, and the overall community with honesty and integrity.
Chris Stafford, TDIC:
Chris Stafford has over 17 years of experience in the insurance industry. Chris joined TDIC in October of 2012 as Director of Business Development. He was promoted to Vice President of Sales & Service in 2014. During his tenure, TDIC has grown by over 25% in total premium and has improved market share of dentists in California to 85%. His prior companies were InterWest Insurance Services in Sacramento, ABD Insurance Services in Redwood City and Driver Alliant Insurance Services in San Diego where he focused in Technology, Biotechnology, Medical Malpractice and Financial Services. Chris brings a strong background in insurance product knowledge and sales skills to the TDIC team.
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.