ph: (800) 300-3046
ph: (714) 434-4508
Vendor Member Since November 2016
1. CareCredit helps patients accept optimal treatment without delay. When patients have an out-of-pocket investment, letting them know you accept CareCredit healthcare credit card can make it easier for them to accept treatment. CareCredit:
- is accepted by more that 200,000 provider and health-focued retail locations
- is used an average of 32,000 times every day to pay for care patients want or need
- has free resources that address key issues, including a FREE Script Kit: Let’s Talk – Tips for Great Patient Financial Conversations featuring leading dental educators
2. CareCredit may help patients with new benefits schedule treatment. Now is the time to get patients with new dental benefits on the schedule. CareCredit has free email and social media post templates that can help. And remember, the CareCredit healthcare credit card can help bridge the gap between patient benefits and cost of care.
3. CareCredit provides helpful resources for the team. In a recent survey conducted by the ADA, 64.2% of dentists indicated that patients declining treatment because they are unable to pay their portion of the treatment costs was a very serious problem.* The Best Practices: Overcoming Cost as a Barrier to Care kit is available FREE to dental teams who accept CareCredit and is filled with ideas, conversation guides and practical resources that make it easier for the team to help patients focus on care instead of how they are going to manage cost.
*ADA Business Resources Survey – on behalf of CareCredit, October 2016
Already accept CareCredit? Contact your Practice Development Team to make use of the resources listed above at (800) 859-9975, option 1, then 6.
Yet to add CareCredit? Call (866) 246-9227 to get started.