Vendor Members are vendors who support the Sacramento District Dental Society through advertising, special discounts to members, table clinics, and exhibitor space at General Meetings, Continuing Education Courses, Business Forums, and the MidWinter Convention & Expo. By becoming a Vendor Member, you receive special opportunities to reach SDDS members.
SDDS members are encouraged to support our Vendor Members as often as possible when looking for products and services. We count on our Vendor Members to provide industry information and benefits and discounts to our members, and welcome them to write articles for our publications and get involved in our courses and events!
What is included in Vendor Membership?
Vendor Member Package
- Advertising in The Nugget: half page ad (color or black & white) in four issues per year of The Nugget. (Additional advertising available at a 20% Vendor Member discount)
- MidWinter Convention & Expo: one booth, convention registrations for up to four people, priority preferred placement of expo booth and all convention privileges
- Inclusion in the SDDS Membership Roster, updated quarterly and sent via email
- Exhibitor Table at 3 SDDS meetings (choose from General Meetings, Business Forums or Continuing Education Courses, based on availability)
- Subscription to The Nugget magazine (published 10 times per year)
- Online Vendor Member Listing and free link to your website
- Special placement in the SDDS Membership Directory, plus discounted pricing on advertising in the Directory
- Vendor Member Spotlight: periodical profile of your company in The Nugget
- Current Vendor Member Listing in each issue of The Nugget, in the MidWinter Convention Guidebook and in each new member packet
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records and to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.