MassMutual Northern California
ph: (916) 878-3300
phone: (916) 878-3341
Vendor Member since March 2017
MassMutual offers life insurance and protection products, retirement and investment services to help you meet your financial goals. Established in 1851 as a life insurance company they have vastly grown over the years in the financial services industry. Whether you need life insurance, “True Own Occupation” disability income insurance, business overhead expense disability insurance, annuities, retirement plans, investments, or financial plans. MassMutual has a vast network of experienced Financial Advisors who can help you navigate your financial plan.
- With 5 million current customers (Annual Report, 2015) – MassMutual has been in business over 160 years with a long history of financial strength.
- Ranked 76 on the 2016 FORTUNE 500 list.**
- As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our members and participating policy owners
- MassMutual also received the prestigious “Worlds Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere for 2017
- Chris Nunn received a $10,000 grant through MassMutual’s 2016 National “Community Service Award” for his involvement with a local non-profit Faces of Tomorrow based out of Davis, CA. He has raised money, awareness, volunteers for the last decade, and provided a documentary on the cleft lip and palate surgical mission to Bohol, Philippines in 2016. The Faces of Tomorrow team provided 74 life changing surgeries for 56 underprivileged children and the $10,000 grant went to purchasing a portable anesthesia machine for future missions.
Products & Services:
- Personal and business life insurance (Buy/Sell, Key person, and family protection)
- Long term care insurance
- 25% unisex discount for SDDS members on their “True Own Occupation” personal disability insurance.
- Business Overhead disability insurance
- Investment accounts
- IRA’s, 401k Safe Harbor, Profit sharing, and Defined Benefit plans
- Financial planning
Benefits, Special Pricing and/or Discounts Extended to SDDS Members:
Contact Chris Nunn for a no-obligation review of your financial plan, investments, and insurances. SDDS member’s receive an exclusive discount on MassMutual’s “True Own Occupation” personal disability insurance policies. Chris is also not captive to only MassMutual products and may provide you with different choices depending on your individual circumstances.