The Foundation for Allied Dental Education
LaDonna Drury-Klein, CEO
ph: (916) 358-3825 ext. 102
Colleen Kirby-Banas, Director of Operations
ph: (916) 358-3825 ext. 103
Vendor Member Since July 2015
The Foundation for Allied Dental Education (FADE) was founded in 2011 as collaborative supporter of the state dental assisting teacher’s association. Today, our central mission and purpose is to provide educational opportunities and professional development courses for the entire allied dental healthcare team.
The Foundation’s core values of commitment, collaboration and community are the bedrock of our purpose to provide learning, community outreach programs, and public awareness of the important role allied dental personnel play in the provision of oral healthcare. These initiatives, coupled with corporate and private donations, serve to support our educational scholarship programs and community collaborations on a non-‐profit, public benefit basis.
Our courses, programs and educational events are open to all members of SDDS and their staff, as well as licensed or unlicensed chairside personnel, business administrative staff seeking collaborative study group events, continuing education specific to all licensure categories and Board-‐approved certifications for those seeking entry-‐level opportunities in the dental workplace.
Products & Services:
- RDAEF2 educational program
- DA to RDA licensure program
- RDA licensure examination preparation courses and study resources
- BLS Certification and Recertification Courses (4-5 CEU)
- California Radiation Safety Certification
- Infection Control and Dental Practice Act for Unlicensed Dental Assistants
- Coronal Polishing Certification
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Certification