Date(s) - September 16, 2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Ste 200
Sacramento, California 95825
Special Needs Patients in Your Dental Practice
2 CEU, Core • Free to Attend!
This course invites dentists, staff members, parents of special needs patients (adult and children), advocates and others to come together to discuss the following topics:
- integrating special needs patients in your practice
- office settings and concerns
- private insurance, MediCal and hospital dentistry
- desensitization and integration
- autism characteristics and office protocols
Speaker information coming soon!
Registration options coming soon!
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.