Date(s) - May 31, 2019
8:30 am - 1:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
Case Acceptance: Trust vs. Sticker Shock?
5 CEU, 20% • $199
Have you ever presented complete care and have patients blow up from sticker, shock and never return? We all have. This course is designed to help avoid patients
sticker shock, especially for large fee treatment plans.
You’ll learn how to:
- Discover patients’ readiness for complete care before you spend a lot of time planning it;
- Discuss patients’ budgets so you understand the scope of care they can fit into their lives;
- Eliminate overwhelming patients and watching them walk out your door never to return from poorly structured and overly complex treatment presentations;
- Influence patients while never sounding like a salesperson;
- Recommend treatment in half the time with twice the impact
Paul A. Homoly, DDS, CSP:
Dr. Paul Homoly is a world-class leader in dental education. As a restorative dentist and acclaimed educator for over thirty years, he’s known for his innovative and practical approach to dentistry.
Paul is President of Homoly Communications Institute, a resource for practice building skills.
Paul authored the highly regarded books, Dentists: An Endangered Species, Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say Yes!, Making it Easy for Patients to Say “Yes”, Just Because You’re Leading …Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow, and Just Because You’re an Expert …Doesn’t Make You Interesting.
Paul holds the highest earned designation in professional speaking – Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) -from the National Speakers Association. Fewer than ten percent of professional speakers are distinguished at the CSP level. He is the first and only dentist in the world to earn this designation.
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.