Date(s) - September 30, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
Study Clubs, Mutual Aid Groups – Why Are They Important?
2 CEU, Core • $75 Member Price
- Are you a part of one? Would you like to be?
- How do you start one? What are the resources SDDS has for you?
- If you are already in a study club, would you like new members?
- This evening’s program will give you the tools and information you need (and maybe introduce you to those who have the same interest!).
- No commitment – just information.
Mutual Aid Groups:
- Are you part of an “official” mutual aid group? Do you have a contract?
- Should you be in one? What happens if you break your hand and can’t treat your patients?
- Or if you need to be out of work for a period of time?
- If you are a practice owner and you don’t have an associate or partner in your practice, a mutual aid group is a must. This part of the program will give you information about mutual aid groups, insurance options and much more. Who knows, you may meet your mutual aid partners at this very meeting!
Panel of Experts:
Bios coming soon!
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms: Please open the fillable PDF form directly in Adobe Reader®/Acrobat. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Once you have filled out each field, please save a copy for your records to guarantee submission. Next, click the SUBMIT button to return the completed form to SDDS by email.